A market-oriented dynamic collaborative cloud services platform
Use the link below to share a full-text version of this article with your friends and colleagues. Learn more.
- Fluorescence Sensors and Biosensors.
- The Power of One (Young Readers Condensed Edition)!
- Within the Four Seas: The Dialogue of East and West!
- The five trademarks of agile organizations;
- Sea of Poppies (Ibis Trilogy, Book 1)?
We consider two major challenges. The first challenge is to find an appropriate market model in order to enable the DC platform.
The second is to select suitable collaborative partners to provide services. Simulation experiments were conducted to verify both of the proposed models. Volume 32 , Issue 4. The full text of this article hosted at iucr. If you do not receive an email within 10 minutes, your email address may not be registered, and you may need to create a new Wiley Online Library account. If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
Letter Free Access. We term the technology for inter-connection and inter-operation of CPs in open cloud federation as Dynamic Cloud Collaboration DCC , in which various CPs small, medium, and large of complementary service requirements will collaborate dynamically to gain economies of scale and enlargements of their capabilities to meet quality of service QoS requirements of consumers. In this context, this book addresses four key issues - when to collaborate triggering circumstances , whom to collaborate with suitable partners , how to collaborate architectural model , and how to demonstrate collaboration applicability simulation study.
- Psychometrics in Coaching: Using Psychological and Psychometric Tools for Development!
- Steven Spielberg (Text Only): The Unauthorised Biography;
- Tunnel field-effect transistors (TFET) : modelling and simulations;
- Getting the Most out of your Mentoring Relationships: A Handbook for Women in STEM.
- The Structure of the New IT Frontier: Part 2 – Market Oriented Computing.
- Guide to Getting It On! (7th Edition);
It also provides solutions, which are effective in real environments. Read more Read less.
- Theoretical Archaeology?
- Scope of the Report.
- A market-oriented dynamic collaborative cloud services platform | SpringerLink?
No customer reviews. Share your thoughts with other customers.
dblp: Mohammad Mehedi Hassan
Write a customer review. We have a dedicated site for Germany.
Current research efforts in this context mainly focus on building supply chain collaboration SCC models, in which CPs leverage cloud services from other CPs for seamless provisioning. Nevertheless, in the near future, we can expect that hundreds of CPs will compete to offer services and thousands of users will also compete to receive the services to run their complex heterogeneous applications on a cloud computing environment.
In this open federation scenario, existing collaboration models i. SCC are not applicable since they are designed for static environments where a-priori agreements among the parties are needed to establish the federation. In this context, this book addresses four key issues - when to collaborate triggering circumstances , whom to collaborate with suitable partners , how to collaborate architectural model , and how to demonstrate collaboration applicability simulation study.