- Beer (Eyewitness Companions).
- Chartering Capitalism: Organizing Markets, States, and Publics.
- Physics is fun: An introductory course for secondary schools in four volumes,.
- Beery Musings And Amusing Beers.
- December Book Reviews: Pocket Beer Guide 2015.
See details for description of any imperfections. Far and away the most complete and informative book about beer.
Eyewitness Companions: Beer
All styles, countries and methods are covered in this superb book by the beer expert. It is a book that you will not read once and put down, but one that you will refer to many times. If you love beer and not just the American imitation of it this is the book for you.
- Fundam Struct Analysis!
- Christmas | Beer, Booze & Bites.
- Programmed Cell Death,General Principles for: Studying Cell Death, Part A.
- Beer: Eyewitness Companions!
- Red Lion Books!
- Divorce Busting: A Step-by-Step Approach to Making Your Marriage Loving Again?
- Eyewitness Companions Beer.
Skip to main content. About this product.
Stock photo. Pre-owned: lowest price The lowest-priced item that has been used or worn previously.
Paperback in Good condition They are not actual photos of the physical item for sale and should not be relied upon as a basis for edition or condition. See details. See all 6 pre-owned listings.
Link to this page More Information Publisher: DK Publishing, Soft Cover, pages, 5. Item For this new volume, Michael defined his role not simply as author, but as "Editor-In-Chief," acknowledging the book's major contributions from his handpicked team of "beer correspondents" around the globe. Whether you are looking to find out more about the brewing and history your favorite beer or want to discover a hidden gem that you've never tried, this book tells and shows you everything you need to know from comprehensive tasting notes to how to choose and serve each beer correctly.
Beer by Michael Jackson
Learn all about your favourite beer with expert advice and information from a team of specialists, introduced by the world's best-selling beer writer Michael Jackson. Uncover drinks from every significant brewing region as well as less well-known areas. Find out why beers taste the way they do, how to appreciate flavour, aroma, texture and finish, and identify your own favourite style. Meet the producers and explore their origins, history and particular brewing processes.